[eDebate] Public Debates on Darfur

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun Jun 17 20:17:59 CDT 2007

Hello,

On July 21st at Talent Development High School in Baltimore Maryland we will
host the first of a year long series of community based public debates on
genocide in Darfur. I will be compiling resources in the next few days, but
i would like to offer the community the opportunity to contribute to our
argument and link resources for these debates. We will have slightly
different resolutions for each debate, but for the august 21st debate the
res will be R: THE USFG SHOULD ACTIVELY INTERVENE TO STOP GENOCIDE IN
DARFUR.

You can contribute a link, a list of links, ev, an aff brief , a neg brief,
or an overview of a part of the subject.

We will be doing this all year so if you are interested you can continually
contribute.

Thanks and i will post more information and the resourcre center soon....