[eDebate] Paris Hilton

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sat Jun 23 14:01:59 CDT 2007

Will get out of prison and help people, ala angelina jolie, she will
transform her image and live up to these words,

"During the collect call Hilton described her first days in jail as "a
horrible experience," telling Walters, "I was not eating or sleeping. I was
severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage." According to ABC News,
Hilton told Walters that her attitude has changed. "I used to act dumb," she
said. "That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference.
God has given me this new chance."

 not mind you in a terribly in depth way, she will go and walk around africa
and buy some wells and some books, but mind you as long as she doesnt kill
any africans she wil have her image rehabilited by larry king when he says
paris tell me about how you went from dui to a slum in kigali...well larry i
realized in my time in prison that i can do so much for the world if i just
stop acting dumb....is the party girl dead paris? well larry as you know in
my cicrles we go to rehab not prison, but let me say that process is the
best rehab there is. So how did you end up in kigali, where larry urban
slums are a burgenoing and growing problem that doest get very much
attention, we are talking about preindustial cities larry that may soon have
a billion people in them, if we want to do anything in africa the middle
east or anywhere else we must absolutly address this isue, i figured that if
i could get the surprsing amount of attention i got for going to jail i
could turn that media focus on to something it should actually be on. Have
you seen city of god larry? Yes fantastic film, this is what we are talking
about larry on a global scale....(all spelling errors paris's)

bang....prison rehabilitation meme spreads and so does a fantastic hs
aff....