[eDebate] Um...Topicality still sucks

Pacedebate at aol.com Pacedebate
Fri Jun 1 09:19:17 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/1/2007 9:17:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
baltimoredebate at gmail.com writes:

Don't try to exclude me because I said it annoys me, I've dealt  with it for
about 5 years, and I'll be OK. Ignorance, prejudice and racism can  "empower"
you all you want, but I think I'll stick to what I believe. You  pretty much
want me to quit because there are some things that annoy me, and  all I'm
saying is that while we're wasting time talking about a pointless  topic in rounds,
we COULD talk about other stuff like....I dont't know...the  genocide in
Darfur for example.

because nothing important enough to talk about is happening in the middle
east....