[eDebate] Top 10 Reasons Topicality SUCKS

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Jun 1 18:16:16 CDT 2007

What is all this doesnt belong in debate talk, ken said it at some point,
tim said it earlier, why is it that if you feel that you have draw these
lines about who should and should not be in debate. For example i could say
ken has the turnaround time on these messages of (insert famous first round
debater here, who may or may not have frequently dropped a lot of things i
the 2ac but gave great 2ar's). If you cant realize that the conversation has
moved like two or three days and like twenty posts past what you are
responding too, you arent quick enough to be in debate...but no...instead im
engaging and answering arguments,though i didnt believe what adam said, i
did laugh, i know thats not a major penalty and probably not grounds for
ejection but do i have to sit in the penalty box for just a bit because i
thought it funny....

I think adam gets to decide what is important because he is a person who
lives his life ...why do you get to decide what he or anyone else gets to
say?