[eDebate] Um...Topicality still sucks

Morris, Eric R EricMorris
Fri Jun 1 19:57:17 CDT 2007

Andy: Yeah perhaps travis will now go on to explain to you in dumber but proliferating terms(travis neal for topic cmmtte!!!) what you where implying without really offering an answer to your argument .

Ermo: You clearly expected that he would read between the lines to interpret your non-sentence, so I think it's fair game for him to offer his interpretation. Now that you have offered a counter-interpretation, how do we choose between them? I think your answer is some sort of author intent, and you are using the supremacy of your interpretation to argue his claims aren't relevant to your resolution. You are very sneaky.

Andy: this is truth. i did assume travis's wikipedia style descrition of t as a disad theory. Then deployed it, I cant always assume and predict what everybody says, im no mapes, but it doesnt take a psychic to assume travis's arguments...at least usualy.

Ermo: One good strategy to enhance the credibility of punishment/exclusion bad arguments is to pair them with an ad-hom toward psychics.

Andy: I didnt make a penalties are bad argument i asked a question which travis didint have an answer to you and then you pilled nonsense on top of non sense and now we have the making of what some might call a clusterfuck of non argumentation.

Ermo: I will leave it to disinterested (or quietly interested) parties to methodically unpack my comments regarding your posts to decide if I they were fair, entertaining, largely ignored by your response, etc.

Andy: And come on really the duh penalty was a per formative contradiction to exopse the problems of penalty...come on now ermo i was just about to lobby hard for you to be on adams strike sheet.

Ermo: You won't have to lobby too hard - the tournament will put me on the strike sheet regardless. It's up to you what you want to do about it.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com
	[mailto:edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com] On Behalf Of andy ellis
	Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 4:36 PM
	To: Travis Neal; Edebate
	Subject: Re: [eDebate] Um...Topicality still sucks

	Wow thanks for t theroy from 2003....duh travis duh i think my ? Assumed
	all of your answers...you havent justified why the language of penalty
	is justifed in this instnce an not the instance in which an aff makes a
	politicaly bad argument( a typical disad) as opposed to one which is bad
	for fainess