[eDebate] Um...Topicality still sucks

Adam Jackson baltimoredebate
Fri Jun 1 21:39:55 CDT 2007

You know what's pathetic "Ken"?

A grown ass man wasting time making irrelevant posts about three days after
the discussion started, and pretended like he knew what was going on.

Very pathetic indeed...and pretty funny to me.

Why can I (a black kid from Baltimore who goes to Towson) decide what's
important? Just like Andy said, I'm human, and I get to do that, just like
you get to decide what to debate, and like the topic committee decides what
the topic is (duh).

It only proves my underlying point that Topicality isn't worth talking about
when I say something like "Topicality doesn't exist in the English
dictionary" and you waste time (and a paragraph) giving me the logic of
words and their application.

HA! Looks like you missed the point.

When I said "Fuck the Topic", I can bet any amount of money that a good
percentage of the people that actually take the time to sort through these
posts laughed, chuckled, giggled, thought about, or at least thought "That
was funny" without laughing. While you actually took me seriously.
tisk...tisk...all that debate experience and no sense of humor.

So how about next time you "weigh in" you post something that adds to the
discussion that's relevant...guy.
--
Adam J. Jackson
Towson University Speech and Debate