[eDebate] Here is a ? for the community

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun Jun 10 11:11:12 CDT 2007

I appreciate this.

But it is also important to be able to succinctly describe what we do(isnt
word economy a core skill) to people who are not in a position to be
expected to observe. You with an existing debate team had a new principal,
it was put on her plate as part of her job.

My question perhaps is more directed to how you would get someone with a lot
on their plate already, but not debate, to feel compelled to pay attention
and observe.