[eDebate] Topicality, Child Molestation, and Civil Disobediance

jpzompe at ilstu.edu jpzompe
Wed Jun 13 15:42:24 CDT 2007

Speaking of "norms good, judge," why don't you try to spell words correctly?

Is that why Massey's emails are riddled with virtually unreadable, misspelled
words?

Just a thought...

zomp

Quoting scottelliott at grandecom.net: