[eDebate] Bishop to Rook First Base Strike

Beth Skinner beth.skinner
Wed Jun 13 22:19:43 CDT 2007

I have no idea what the title of this thread means but I'm just wondering if
admitting that I've always had a strange and guilty attraction to alpacas
will get me excommunicated from debateland?  I mean I'm in treatment and all
but I know that there isn't a cure - just recovery.  Taking it one day at a
time, Beth