[eDebate] Topicality and Palestine

Andrew Michael-Don Casey acasey3
Fri Jun 15 00:43:26 CDT 2007

I mean, i only really care about Palestine, TX. Adrian Peterson is from
Palestine TX otherwise i wouldnt have given a shit. but for those into
some real topic education, Offering security guarantees to Israel, WV
would be nice. (although, none of the topics allow for security
guarnatees to israel)

there is somewhere around 13 lebanons *some of which are even in the
middle eastern parts of the united states mind you*

These announcements are set to comply without any use of civil
disobedience to our cherished communication ethics. God forbid we begin
diddling unpredicted portions of the topics genitalia without advanced
notice.

-AC
**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and
privileged information, any unauthorized disclosure or use is
prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your
system. Thank you.