[eDebate] ME topic---Government?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Jun 15 11:57:28 CDT 2007

Better question, why dont we just say Palestine...it seems like that would
at least begin to address some of jackies concerns about the topic and its
American exceptionalist tendacies...and it would make a much more
interesting debate than being forced to engage abbas...i mean seriously
could you find a palestinian who is more of an american agent than abbas?
take a chance be bold...ps it would be fun to see omri object to the res
because it included  a nation  he thinks  doesn't have a right to exist.
PPS. the fact that the US doesnt recognize a nation of palestine is an
advanatge to that res not a disad....