[eDebate] rulebreaking doesn't win a lot of debates and there will be no mass exodus

Josh jbhdb8
Tue Jun 19 19:38:51 CDT 2007

I agree with what Matt says,

My point was not that we need schism....In fact, I said I was not
pro-schism...or pro-kick the cheaters out....My point was that Jim has/had a
right to be frustrated and that there should be some burden on those trying
to convince that topic anarchy is good to convince people like Jim that
there is a meaningful/non-selfish benefit to the system they support.

Josh