[eDebate] Need help with a new topic paper on Global warming

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Wed Jun 20 14:01:12 CDT 2007

Not sure if you got the memo Scott, but we had that topic already on energy
policy.. and in fact, I'm proud to think it has driven a large portion of
today's debate on warming. Need proof? Ask Elliot. Or any of us who debated
that topic and now work in politics/government etc.

I'd venture to say the chances of your topic getting picked 1-100.

Now if we can ust find someone to write a damned Latin America topic.

Oh by the way, all those topics you proposed are solvency contingent to be
topical. In other words, to be T, you must solve.... sounds like a bad
idea...

D'Amico