[eDebate] Need help with a new topic paper on Global warming

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Jun 20 14:09:57 CDT 2007

actually steve, solvency contingent resolutions are real good, when worded
properly they screen out small affs but give the aff flex...r:green house
gasses should be reduced by 20 percent is great cause only affs that can
achieve that can win, but its up to the aff to figure out how...it gives
gaurenteed links not to the mech but to the goal, that brackets the impact
calculation in a great way because there is no kicking out of the case to go
for something else without becoming untopical...i know its not conventional
theory but that doesnt make it wrong...

also please warrent the claim. you and elliot are driving a large part of
the debate on warming...it may be true but its a big assertion to make...