[eDebate] Need help with a new topic paper on Global warming

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Wed Jun 20 14:18:00 CDT 2007

I'm not at all.. But Elliot is... I mean.. jesus. come on. The man is Al
Gore's gloabl warming research assistant.  And policy debaters become policy
makers CA my other posts on this topic.

I'm just saying ZERO way this become the topic. Not looking for a fight
here.

steve