[eDebate] TOPIC ANARCHY....

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Jun 21 12:49:11 CDT 2007

There is a vast difference between self determination which is what i am
advocating and anarachy, i dont think it takes a advanced degree in history
or political science to understand this. The charge of anarchy for those
that depart at all from the supposdly democratic agreemnt about the order of
things  is not only short sighted and power and privilege protecting but
also sloppy and lazy.