[eDebate] TOPIC ANARCHY....

matt stannard stannardmatt
Thu Jun 21 16:59:37 CDT 2007

>>>1) I believe the democratic order is unjust not non existent

Why, precisely, is it unjust?  Is this unjust-ness an intrinsic part of the concept of having topic committees and resolutions, or could it be reformed while still having a unitary resolution?

>>>2) I am saying that if the aff can prove their alternative RESOLUTION better they should get to win.

Would you accept the same process with time limits in the debate?

mjs
Live Earth is coming.? Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthwlm