[eDebate] [forensic] policy: JULY 10 TOPIC VOTE

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Thu Jun 28 13:56:09 CDT 2007

oops. this was supposed to go to our team's listserv. :)

although I guess people should know that unless I'm wrong, the ballot does
currently mischaracterize resolution 3 as including aid when it doesn't.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Hanson" <hansonjb at whitman.edu>
To: <edebate at ndtceda.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [eDebate] [forensic] policy: JULY 10 TOPIC VOTE

ross is right. the list I sent you was the one I saw on the ceda topic blog
and it had 3 and 4 reversed and now that I am looking at the actual ballot
on the ceda page, it is also messed up (it mischaracterizes resolution 3).

I'm going to email jeff jarman, ceda exec secretary, to get this clarified.
I will send everyone a new ballot for ya'll to send votes to me.

thanks for noticing that ross.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu