[eDebate] [forensic] policy: JULY 10 TOPIC VOTE

Jeffrey Jarman jeffrey.jarman
Thu Jun 28 15:37:50 CDT 2007

Jim is correct:  the simple name I gave res 3 includes AID, but that
isn't the topic.
I will get that fixed (later today).
In case anyone based their vote on my generic name, rather than the
actual wording of the resolutions, please send me a new ballot, and i
will throw out your first vote.

Jeff