[eDebate] Notes from the "Tab Staff" - WVU Update #4

Daniel Overbey dan.debate
Thu Mar 1 12:33:07 CST 2007

Debate results is back up.  PLEASE log in and make the changes that you have
emailed me.  I have a PILE of them in my inbox, and it would save me a lot
of time (and me being responsible for clerical errors).  I will be trying to
double check stuff, but it will be greatly appreciated if you can help me
out.

Also, because there are a lot of changes, including judge changes, we will
be leaving prefs open until sometime tomorrow morning.  I am being
intentionally vague on that one, because I have to work, and don't know when
I will get back to tournament stuff.  So, PLEASE, do your prefs, and double
check them tomorrow in the event that judges have been added.  Continue to
follow the 25/25/15/15/10/10 scheme, and everything should be just fine.

Thank you all, and we will see you TOMORROW NIGHT in Morgantown (sorry, I
couldn't resist some jab about when the tournament is actually occuring, but
at least I didn't name names).

Dan