[eDebate] CEDA Awards -- 2nd Update

Joe Patrice joepatrice
Thu Mar 1 15:56:46 CST 2007

Last week I posted a reminder about CEDA Awards.  I have two follow-up
announcements.  First, I want to reiterate that the nominations deadline for
all of these awards is March 6, 2007 and all of the nominations forms, as
well as descriptions of the awards are available at the CEDA Nationals
tournament website or can be accessed directly at
http://www.cedadebate.org/nationals/page2/page2.html

Second, I want to encourage people submitting nominations to include with
their nominations any supplemental material you feel would help the
committee make an informed decision about these awards.  I know from
experience that nominations for some awards, such as the Brownlee or
Johnston Awards have been accompanied by supporting letters from others
besides the person submitting the nomination.  These are not required, but I
do not want those submitting nominations to feel limited to the provided
forms if they feel additional material will help the Awards Committee.