[eDebate] Need Swing ASAP

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Mar 1 18:50:21 CST 2007

If anyone has an extra debater for this weekend in West Virginia please
let me know asap.  We had a debater back out at the last minute and I
dont want to leave the partner stranded.  We are leaving for WVU in
about 3 hours.  If you are going with an extra person please let me
know.  If you are a debater with nothing to do this weekend and
somewhere within 50 miles or so of Interstate 70 between KC and
Morgantown let me know and we will pick you up.  : )  All expenses will
be covered.

If you are interested please call my cell 316-214-9502 as we are on the
road soon and out of email contact.

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott