[eDebate] Update (Is this #5?)

Daniel Overbey dan.debate
Thu Mar 1 21:41:50 CST 2007

1.  Prefs will be downloaded by noon tomorrow.  This means you need to
finish them.  This deadline exists for a couple reasons.  First, I am
hitting the road at 12:05 (I hope).  Second, we apparently will have to do
some data manipulation to make it all work out, which will take some time.
Also, I HIGHLY recommend you PRINT OUT your preferences.  That way we can
double check them at registration and make SURE everything is working.

2.  Registration changes are closed.  Finally.

3.  Tournament registration is TOMORROW evening.

4.  4 x 7 = 28

See y'all tomorrow,
Dan