[eDebate] Last update from DC, then on to Mo-town (WVU Update #6)

Daniel Overbey dan.debate
Fri Mar 2 10:46:32 CST 2007

There are some interesting things going on with the prefs.  There are people
on the JV pref sheet who have been removed frmo the JV pool because they are
active debaters.  Off the top of my head, this list includes:

Buddy Khan
Blake Johson
Jake Gartman
Nick Krebs
Xiong Ni

This is in keeping with several years of tradition of allowing varsity
debaters to judge, but restrict them to the novice division.

At registration (6-10pm, Waterfront Place Radisson) we will double check
prefs with people to ensure that this does not have a significant impact on
their allocation.

Huge thank you to the person who pointed this out to me....

See you all in Morgantown, travel safely,

Dan