[eDebate] Part-time well paid coaching opportunity in Los Angeles

Julie Carver jcarver
Sun Mar 4 13:21:37 CST 2007

I have been coaching Korean middle and high schoolers on the weekends through New Hope Academy, a learning center in La Crescenta.  My schedule has changed and I can not continue coaching them.  They are really great kids and there is room to grow in the position.  They need a person to coach and write debate topics with summaries and research information.  The classes are Saturday from 10:30-3:00.  They prefer coaches who have at least completed their undergraduate degree.  The rate of pay corresponds with your degree and can be as much as $40 an hour.  Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks-
Julie

Julie Carver
Assistant Dir. of Forensics and Public Debate
Trojan Debate Squad
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California

"All great questions must be raised by great voices, and the greatest voice is the voice of the people - speaking out - in prose, or painting or poetry or music; speaking out - in homes and halls, streets and farms, courts and cafes - let that voice speak and the stillness you hear will be the gratitude of mankind."
Robert Kennedy 1963