[eDebate] CEDA Nats Entries

Steinberg, David L dave
Wed Mar 7 09:16:49 CST 2007

The deadline for entry has come and gone.  However, if have yet to enter
and would like to come, or if you have a team not yet entered, please
contact me.  My #1 interest is in facilitating more debate
opportunities.

If you have entered, but not yet paid, please do so.

If you have entered, but not submitted eligibility forms, please do so.

I am currently processing all the entries and forms, and will have
eligibility confirmations current by the end of today.

Thank you.  It is going to be a great Nationals!

David L. Steinberg

Director of Debate, University of Miami

P.O. Box 248127

Coral Gables, Florida   33124