[eDebate] CEDA T-Shirts - Order Now - Last Call

debate at ou.edu debate
Wed Mar 7 09:25:40 CST 2007

We have replies from the schools listed in the previous post.

THIS IS FREE __ PLEASE UNDERSTAND - FREE EVERYONE GETS A T-SHIRT
(Even little William Shanahan if we get a size)

PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPONDING - I WANT ONE EMAIL FROM EACH SCHOOL ATTENDING*** DUE MARCH 1 - 2007
(Due March 8  - After that, I hope your shirt fits??)

We are attempting to prepare the t-shirts for CEDA Nationals. Instead of selling t-shirts to everyone, we have decided to
"give" everyone a t-shirt in their packet along with other goodies. These packets will be personalized, so please provide all
information.

"EVERYONE" includes judges and debaters. (Along with directors who do not choose to judge)
If you would like to buy t-shirts, see below. The price will be posted to edebate soon.

I would like ONE e-mail from each school attending the tournament. Pleae wait till your entry is final before you send this
email.

The e-mail should include
SEND THIS EMAIL TO : soonerdebate at gmail.com
Subject line: T-shirts SCHOOL NAME (IE OKLAHOMA)
1) School Name and Contact Person and Contact Info
2) the name of each judge/debater/director with your school
3) the size of t-shirt this person would prefer (noted next to their name)

or

BUY T-SHIRTS FOR CEDA NATIONALS
If you would like to buy the t-shirts,
Email : soonerdebate at gmail.com