[eDebate] judging commitment at the tournament

Steve Mancuso spmancuso
Thu Mar 8 15:43:12 CST 2007

Hi Mike,

We are bringing two teams to the tournament and I have Lincoln Bisbee
and Matt Gayetsky covering those rounds.  I know the rule say I have
to judge three rounds as well.  What are my options for getting out
of that?  Can I offer my services to the tournament host (you)?  What
would I be doing in that situation?

Maybe it's too late to make this swtich since the prefs are out, and
I don't really have a strong opposition to judging my three rounds.
I was just wondering what you thought my options, if any, were.

Steve