[eDebate] Chime Asonye elected Student Trustee at U of I

Illinois Debate illinoisdebate
Thu Mar 8 18:56:39 CST 2007

Just wanted to pass on some good news.....Chime Asonye, our team's
co-founder and President, has been elected Student Trustee by the student
body of the University of Illinois!  He worked his ass off, managed to still
go to districts, and was able to win the race by a big margin.  Hopefully
having Chime on the Board of Trustees will bring our program even closer to
finding a permanent home at the university!

http://media.www.dailyillini.com/media/storage/paper736/news/2007/03/08/News/Chime.Asonye.Wins.Student.Trustee.Elections-2769354.shtml

Safe travels for those on the road this weekend.  We'll see you at ADA.

-Tim Glass
Coach, U of I

--
I Debate:  The Illinois Policy Debate Team
*The Institute of Government & Public Affairs
illinoisdebate at gmail.com