[eDebate] Judging at CEDA Nats

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Mon Mar 12 08:35:37 CDT 2007

As we prepare for CEDA Nats in just 10 days, we would appreciate it if you could finalize your judging as soon as possible.  At present, Bruschke's site indicates that 34 rounds (nearly 9 full teams) are not covered by judging.  We are also interested in having everyone indicate whether they are willing to judge one (or more) additional rounds as volunteers or for hire by the tournament.  As always, in order for the community to fully benefit from mutual preference judge assignments, it is necessary for the community to together provide the rounds that make it possible to optimize assignments for all tournament participants.

Thanks,

GARY