[eDebate] Southwestern needs judging for CEDA

Israel Pastrana i_pastrana
Mon Mar 12 12:54:16 CDT 2007

We've signed up to bring 3 teams to Oklahoma but in qualifying someone for the NIET we've lost one of our judges.  If you have rounds to sell please contact me.  The NIET wasn't in our original budget so we don't have a ton of money but hopefully we can work something out.  We need at least 4 rounds but if available (and if you're willing to help us out a little) we'd like to buy more like 8.

Thanks,

Israel

Never miss an email again!