[eDebate] Final Call -- Michigan State Coaching Position

William J Repko repkowil
Mon Mar 12 15:50:46 CDT 2007

If you would like to express interest in the MSU Coaching Slot, please
contact us with the next 24 hours. At that time, we will be moving on to the
next phase of the process.

Interested parties should express their interest by contacting Greta Stahl
at stahlgre at msu.edu

Here is brief description of the position:

Michigan State University is seeking someone to fill an Assistant Debate
Coach position for the 2007-2008 debate season. Candidates should have
completed an undergraduate degree, should have extensive experience in
collegiate debate, and should be willing to live in East Lansing.

This is a "debate-only" position -- meaning that applicants would not be
required to teach courses or take Graduate-level classes.

The position will entail traveling to debate tournaments with the team,
working with students on research and speaking in between tournaments, and
occasionally assisting with administrative tasks. This position does not
necessarily include/require summer workshop work, though this may be an
option.

We are only in the early stages of the hiring process and are not asking for
formal applications at the moment; however, we are trying to get a sense for
people who might have an interest in filling this position.