[eDebate] The NDT – Entry & Registration

Stefan Bauschard SBauschard
Sat Mar 17 21:59:29 CDT 2007

I realize everyone is very busy, but the tournament will begin in less than two weeks. We have an obligation to the hotel to inform them of the number of individuals that they will be providing catering for (originally, this was supposed to be last Friday).

I?d really appreciate it you?d enter and register.

You need to enter your teams & judges @ debateresults.com

You need to email me the names of the following:

-Your debaters
-Your judges
-Any additional ?observers?

If you have no one else other than those that you have already entered on debateresults.com, you can simply send me the information in the next line of this email.

You should include the number in your party that is over 21, the number of vegans are in your party, the number of vegetarians that are in your party, and the email addresses of anyone you have participating in the scouting pool.

PLEASE do this by 7am ET Monday.

I have no registration information from the following schools:

Central Oaklahoma
Denver
Emory
James Madison