[eDebate] CEDA Prefs Update

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Mon Mar 19 16:48:21 CDT 2007

Since I've only received three pref sheets turned in so far and have had a couple of questions about the process (and the use of the spreadsheet tool), I want to make sure that I'm being proactive in addressing any concerns you might have.  We still have over 45 hours, but I don't want to get down to the deadline and then face issues.  Fortunately, we don't rely on a server this time so as long as e-mail works ...  If you have ANY questions of issues, I'll work at addressing them.

GARY