[eDebate] Missing NDT Disclosure as of Tuesday

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Tue Mar 20 22:53:37 CDT 2007

Below are the teams we have nothing posted for at
http://opencaselist.wikispaces.com/NDT+List as of 11:45 pm eastern.

If you are on the list, get your information posted on the wiki or send it
to the appropriate person ASAP (See the email messages below.) This may be
as simple as verifying that the old information on the wiki is accurate &
complete, or just updating it with changes you've made.

We'll do our best to get your information updated. (Most of us will be at
CEDA, so there may be some delay.)

Thanks Again!
--JP Lacy
<mailto:lacyjp at wfu.edu>lacyjp at wfu.edu

ps-As I said previously, if you've already submitted your information, but
it isn't posted, its either lost or the Wake staff hasn't had time to post
it. Re-sending your info, or just posting it) is probably a good idea.

Emory SS (Schwab Sun) ? Need Neg
Fullerton MM -- Need Neg
Georgia State LP (Lemuel & Pozzi)
George Washington SW (Sterling & Wallace) ? Need Aff
Kansas JL (Johnson & Lathrop)
North Texas CE (Cholera & Elson) ? Need previous affs (If they aren't
already on the wiki) & Neg
Northern Iowa BP (Beier & Pham) ? Need Neg
Richmond CS (Chicvak & Smith) ? Need Neg
Samford MW (Macumber & Wilkerson)
Texas TW (Thiele & Whitaker) ? Need Neg
Wake Forest LP (Lamballe & Patten) ? Need Neg