[eDebate] Judge availability for Sunday

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Sat Mar 24 16:21:51 CDT 2007

All judges are obligated for one round after the school with which they are affiliated has been eliminated.  Additionally, the pool is made much stronger if all judges whose travel plans permit remain available for placement on pref cards.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me an email indicating your willingness to remain in the pool beyond your school's commitment and which rounds (OCTAS, QUARTERS, SEMIS, FINALS) you would be available for.