[eDebate] Credit Card Authorizations

shahall at comcast.net shahall
Mon Mar 26 00:01:53 CDT 2007

Hi All--

It is now Monday (at least here in Norman Oklahoma), and I am writing to give those of you who intend to pay your fees by credit card, one last reminder to get your credit card authorization form into me.  I plan to call the credit card company on Tuesday to pre-authorize all of the cards.  We will not have a phone to make the authorization calls at registration, so if I have not pre-authorized your credit card, you will not be able to pay your fees by credit card.

Here are the schools that have sent their returned their forms:

Bard College
Boston College
Dartmouth College
Georgetown University