[eDebate] FW: We the Students Premier Tomorrow Night at 9 PM!

Steinberg, David L dave
Mon Mar 26 19:36:46 CDT 2007

________________________________

From: We the Students We the Students [mailto:wethestudentsdebate at gmail.com]
Sent: Mon 3/26/2007 7:53 PM
To: wethestudentsdebate at gmail.com
Subject: We the Students Premier Tomorrow Night at 9 PM!

Dan Kaslow and I are pleased to announce the premiere of the University of Miami's first interactive internet debate show. The show will be streamed to the We The Students website with an interactive chat room so students across the country can talk with each other and have their voice heard live on the show. All you have to do is log on to the website at http://wethestudents.miami.edu/ <http://wethestudents.miami.edu/>  to voice your opinion about the political issue being discussed. Please tune in to the first episode tomorrow, Tuesday March 27 th at 9:00 PM.

Will see you online tomorrow night!

Spencer Weinkle
"We the Students"
Executive Producer