[eDebate] 20 philosophies in less than a day

David Glass gacggc
Tue Mar 27 08:43:03 CDT 2007

the new wikispace for judge philosophies,

http://judgephilosophies.wikispaces.com/

already has twenty philosophies posted - in less than a day...

to make the resource truly useful and convenient, it would be great if all
could post there - it has the advantage of being purely & solely
alphabetical, and crossing all disciplines of high school and college
debate... so, one stop shopping

don't worry, I won't spam you endlessly...  but I thought it would be good
to get the word out.  So please excuse the 2nd email
on this...