[eDebate] CEDA Finals Video Posted

Matt Moore matt_moore85
Wed Mar 28 14:06:55 CDT 2007

I got the videos uploaded and are available to view. The camera angle is pretty bad because I was sitting right at the base of the stage, but what can you do. I also posted the semis round between kansas and oklahoma. I will post the rest of the debates when I get a chance.http://debatevideos.blogspot.com/On a side note- I cannot stay for the outrounds of the NDT, so if anyone will be recording them please let me know and I will make arrangements with you to get them posted to the site.
Take a break and play crossword puzzles - FREE!
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_ wlmemailtaglinemarch07