[eDebate] Baltimore Debate Co-operative August 6-11

andy ellis andy.edebate
Wed Mar 28 20:39:47 CDT 2007

As you make your summer debate plans we encourage you to consider the Baltimore Debate Co-operative. It is August 6-11th at Towson University, it will provide a local and regional one week debate camp  for students and coaches in the mid atlantic region to work together on the new topic and have a tuition free debate camp experience. We do not have on campus housing but can put you in touch with some good local hotels.

There will be more information soon but if you are interested in attending or working with us contact me either through this email or at 240-285-0843