[eDebate] Thank yous and congratulations

Steinberg, David L dave
Wed Mar 28 22:21:17 CDT 2007

Congratulations to Dartmouth and Oklahoma, as well as to all award winners and all participants in the 2007 CEDA National Championship Topurnament!

Also, thanks to the completely professional and outstanding contributions of Gary Larson and Wayne Kraemer.  Gary is the most conscientious and competetent tab room navagator I have ever worked with.  And Wayne tracks every detail to ensure a well run tournament.  CEDA Nats would not be what it is without their dedication and effort.

Thanks to an incredible support staff of ML Sandoz, Joe Patrice, Darren Elliott, and Jeff Jarman.

Finally, Kelly McDonald is phenomenal as the Treasurer.  He advises on every point of tournament planning and execution, far beyond the role of Treasurer, despite my sometimes misguided decision making.

Earlier, I offered my thanks to Jackie Massey and OU.  There are not enough words to offer my sincere appreciation for all that they have done, and their continuing understanding and support.  In addition, Tiffany Nelson, coordinator of special projects for OU is amazing, and worked with us and for us since the day bid preparation began.  The OU debaters (Denise, Jen, Sarah, and everyone!),  and the volunteer high school debaters made life very easy for the tournament staff.  They were fantastic.   Finally, Lindsey Wakefield, the OU Director of Forensics, quietly helped throughout the tournament.

David L. Steinberg, Director of Debate

University of Miami
PO Box 248127
Coral Gables, FL  33124