[eDebate] SEC Region

Tiffany Y Dillard tiffany.dillard
Fri Mar 30 07:27:24 CDT 2007

Hello All,

I am Tiffany at the University of Louisville.  I will be your CEDA Regional Rep for the upcoming term.  I just wanted to introduce myself and to say hello.  If you ever need anything, you can reach me at tiffany.dillard at louisville.edu.  The other reason for this email is that I will be reporting on "happenings around the region" at the summer business meetings.  In order for me to do that I will need your assistance.  I would like to know what new things are going on with your squads or is there anything that you would like for me to report on?  Please email me and let me know what's going with everyone and I hope to represent our region well!
Thanks ,
Tiffany