[eDebate] CEDA Nats T-SHIRTS - Schools We HAVE Received

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Fri Mar 2 20:32:14 CST 2007

YO!

FREE shirts!

The host is going *far* out of their way to provide memorabilia for an
historic event. Plus, they're debate shirts (presumptively cool.)

OU has enough to worry about as host, please lend a hand by making their
t-shirt order easier. (Its no more difficult than getting your judge
commitment right or counting the number of meat eaters you're bringing.)

--JP