[eDebate] New Aff - What is?

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Wed Mar 7 15:47:44 CST 2007

I am sorry, I was answering the wrong question....I was assuming for
purposes of pre-tournament disclosure - like "did you run a new case and
what was it" NOT tournament disclosure....small changes should not
constitute entirely new...generally what we try to do is say the advantages
that have been run before followed by "the plan text might be a little
different."

Sorry,

Josh