[eDebate] Judging at CEDA Nats

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Wed Mar 14 11:11:13 CDT 2007

While online entry of team and judge information has been a tremendous boon to the community, one the challenges that it creates the accurate tracking of judge commitments, particularly for teams that are covering their commitments with rounds supplied by judges affiliated with other programs AND judges who are supplying rounds to cover more than one institution.

As a result, I would like e-mail confirmations for the following:

1)  If you are purchasing rounds from judges not listed as part of your entry, please indicate WHO and HOW MANY such rounds you are using to cover your commitment.

2)  If you are covering rounds for teams other than those listed as part of your entry, please indicate WHO and HOW MANY such rounds you are supplying.  If you are offering to sell hired judge rounds to the tournament at large AND/OR offering to volunteer rounds to the tournament, indicate that as well.

With any luck, I'll get a matched set of e-mails from the buyers and the sellers :-)

Thanks for your assistance.