[eDebate] Missing NDT Disclosure

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Sun Mar 18 19:21:37 CDT 2007

Below are the teams we have no pre NDT information posted for at
http://opencaselist.wikispaces.com/NDT+List as of 8:00 eastern.

If you are on the list, get your information posted on the wiki or send it
to the appropriate person ASAP (See the email messages below.) This may be
as simple as verifying that the old information on the wiki is accurate &
complete, or just updating it with changes you've made.

Thanks!
--JP Lacy
lacyjp at wfu.edu

ps-If you've already submitted your information, but your stuff isn't
posted, its either lost in the ether, or the Wake staff hasn't had time to
post it. Re-sending your info (or just posting it) is probably a good idea.

Baylor LT (Lansford &Tripe)
Baylor JO (Johnson Oie)
Boston College BC (Best Castle)
Cal Berkeley BS (Brockaway & Shannon) -- Need Neg
Dartmouth AB (Avidan Brandt) -- Need Neg
Dartmouth HK (Harkins & Kernoff) -- Need Aff
Emory HH
Emory MP
Emory SS (Schwab Sun)
Fullerton MM -- Need Neg
Georgia MD (Mitchell & Diamond)
Georgia State LP (Lemuel & Pozzi)
Georgetown GH (Gingerich & Hantel)
George Washington SW (Sterling & Wallace)
Harvard AM -- Need Neg
Harvard DZ (Deshpande Zimmermann)
Harvard MR ? Need Neg
James Madison GY (Gonzalez-Black & Yarbrough)
Kansas BJ
Kansas JL (Johnson & Lathrop)
Kansas State SZ (Stout & Zarazan) ? Need Neg
Kentucky GT (Gentile & Theodosopoulos)
Liberty CK (Costa Koch) (Sending info Monday)
Mary Washington JR (Jansen & Ryan)
Mary Washington KS (Kallmyer & Struth)
Missouri State MM (Mapes Mapes)
Missouri State WW (Walters & Webb) ? Need Neg
North Texas CE (Cholera & Elson) ? Need previous affs (If they aren?t
already on the wiki & Neg
Northern Iowa BP (Beier & Pham) ? Need Neg
Northwestern BW ? Need Neg
Pittsburgh FM (Forte & Mangus)
Richmond CS (Chicvak & Smith)
Samford AB (Agnello Bowers)
Samford MW (Macumber & Wilkerson)
Texas TW (Thiele & Whitaker) ? Need Neg
Texas-San Antonio DR (DiPiazza Reichle)
UMKC FG ? Need Neg
USC JJ (Jones & Jones) ? Need Aff
UT-Dallas RS (Rubaie & Stephens)
Vermont LK (Landsman-Roos & Keller)
Wake Forest LP (Lamballe & Patten) ? Need Neg
Wayne State GR (Greenwalt & Rancillio) ? Need Neg
Whitman MM (Meiches & Meredith) ? Need Aff
Wyoming PS (Piechura & Schmerge)