[eDebate] Missing NDT Disclosure As of Monday

lacyjp lacyjp
Mon Mar 19 19:45:34 CDT 2007

Below are the teams we have no Pre NDT info posted at
http://opencaselist.wikispaces.com/NDT+List as of 8:30 eastern

If you are on the list, get your information posted on the wiki or send
it to the appropriate person ASAP (See the email messages below.) This
may be as simple as verifying that the old information on the wiki is
accurate & complete, or just updating it with changes you've made.

Thanks Again!
--JP Lacy
lacyjp at wfu.edu

ps-As I said last night, if you've already submitted your information,
but it isn't posted, its either lost or the Wake staff hasn't had time
to post it. Re-sending your info, or just posting it) is probably a good
idea.

Baylor LT (Lansford &Tripe)
Baylor JO (Johnson Oie)
Emory SS (Schwab Sun)
Fullerton MM -- Need Neg
Georgia State LP (Lemuel & Pozzi)
Georgetown GH (Gingerich & Hantel)
George Washington SW (Sterling & Wallace)
James Madison GY (Gonzalez-Black & Yarbrough)
Kansas JL (Johnson & Lathrop)
Kansas State SZ (Stout & Zarazan) ? Need Neg
Kentucky GT (Gentile & Theodosopoulos)
Liberty CK (Costa Koch) (Sending info Monday)
North Texas CE (Cholera & Elson) ? Need previous affs (If they aren?t
already on the wiki) & Neg
Northern Iowa BP (Beier & Pham) ? Need Neg
Pittsburgh FM (Forte & Mangus)
Richmond CS (Chicvak & Smith) ? Need Neg
Samford AB (Agnello Bowers)
Samford MW (Macumber & Wilkerson)
Texas TW (Thiele & Whitaker) ? Need Neg
Wake Forest LP (Lamballe & Patten) ? Need Neg