[eDebate] Fantasy Baseball

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Tue Mar 20 13:27:08 CDT 2007

Of course, as Josh Hoe just pointed out, I could set the live draft to sometime after the NDT and we'll start Week 2.

I'll just do that.

Donald B.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donald Bryson
  To: edebate at ndtceda.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:20 PM
  Subject: Fantasy Baseball

  Opening Day is April 1st!

  I've started a Debate Fantasy Baseball League on Yahoo! Sports.  There is space available for 20 teams.

  The rules are exactly the same as last year's fantasy league that Whit Whitmore set up. However, knowing that everyone is really busy with CEDA Nats and the NDT I have set up the draft as Auto Pick instead of a Live Draft.  If you want that changed however, it can be.

  E-mail me and I'll send you an invite with the League ID# and password.

  Donald Bryson