[eDebate] CEDA Prefs Update

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Tue Mar 20 16:04:24 CDT 2007

With less than 24 hours remaining, we still have over 150 forms outstanding.  I will be out of touch from 7:00 PM until Midnight tonight traveling to OU.  So if you have any question, concerns or technical problems, try to contact me before then.

I think a few folks missed the message about enabling macros.  You may have security settings in Excel that prevent macros from running.  For this project you can confidently change the security to Medium.  To do this, open Excel, go to Tools>Macros>Security and select Medium.  Then close and reopen the file.  You should be prompted to enable the macros.

I should also tell folks that the macro is unlikely to work on a Mac (sorry).

GARY